Présentation de l'éditeur
So Many Fiendishly Fun Ways to Use the Latest Arduino Boards!
Fully updated throughout, this do-it-yourself guide shows you how to program and build fascinating projects with the Arduino Uno and Leonardo boards and the Arduino 1.0 development environment. 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius, Second Edition, gets you started right away with the simplified C programming you need to know and demonstrates how to take advantage of the latest Arduino capabilities.
You'll learn how to attach an Arduino board to your computer, program it, and connect electronics to it to create your own devious devices. A bonus chapter uses the special USB keyboard/mouse-impersonation feature exclusive to the Arduino Leonardo.
30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius, Second Edition:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides full schematic and construction details for every project
- Covers the scientific principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed along with sources
Build these and other clever creations:
- High-brightness Morse code translator
- Seasonal affective disorder light
- Keypad security code
- Pulse rate monitor
- Seven-segment LED double dice
- USB message board
- Tune player
- VU meter
- LCD thermostat
- Computer-controlled fan
- Servo-controlled laser
- Lie detector
- Magnetic door lock
- Infrared remote
- Lilypad clock
- Evil Genius countdown timer
- Keyboard prank
- Automatic password typer
- Accelerometer mouse
Biographie de l'auteur
Dr. Simon Monk has a degree in Cybernetics and Computer Science and a PhD in Software Engineering. He spent several years as an academic before he returned to industry, co-founding the mobile software company Momote Ltd. Simon is the author of the bestselling Programming Arduino, as well as 15 Dangerously Mad Projects for the Evil Genius, and Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius.