Advanced Fire Administration, 1/e
Randy R. Bruegman
Advanced Fire Administration is a resource for both advanced level fire administration courses and current administrators in the field needing the skills necessary to lead a department in the 21st Century. 2009 Fire Chief of the Year Randy R. Bruegman brings a real world focus as this book covers principles of leadership and management including support elements such as budget and personnel management, team building and managing change, and much more!
· Meets FESHE guidelines for the Fire and Emergency Service Administration course
· A blend of academic information and practical application for both the fire service student and practicing administrator or chief officer
· New 4-color Fire Series Design
· Key Terms, and End of Chapter Review Questions throughout reinforce learning and retention
· New MyFireKit solution offers unique online resources for both students and instructors in a user-friendly format, including review questions and interviews offering the perspective of industry experts, including recognized fire service leaders and city managers for the student and Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint, Online Courseware and Test Banks for the instructor.
Visit www.bradybooks.com for…
Other Titles of Interest:
Bruegman, Fire Administration I (0-13-172084-8)
Edwards, Fire Service Personnel Management, 3/e (0-13-512677-0)
Marinucci, Fire Chief’s Guide to Administration (0-13-613110-7)
Wong / Olson, Multicultural and Diversity Strategies for the Fire Service, 1/e (0-13-238807-3)