- Boutique de Noël : Découvrez toutes nos idées cadeaux et ventes flash
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Advanced Fire Administration, 1/e
Randy R. Bruegman
Advanced Fire Administration is a resource for both advanced level fire administration courses and current administrators in the field needing the skills necessary to lead a department in the 21st Century. 2009 Fire Chief of the Year Randy R. Bruegman brings a real world focus as this book covers principles of leadership and management including support elements such as budget and personnel management, team building and managing change, and much more!
· Meets FESHE guidelines for the Fire and Emergency Service Administration course
· A blend of academic information and practical application for both the fire service student and practicing administrator or chief officer
· New 4-color Fire Series Design
· Key Terms, and End of Chapter Review Questions throughout reinforce learning and retention
· New MyFireKit solution offers unique online resources for both students and instructors in a user-friendly format, including review questions and interviews offering the perspective of industry experts, including recognized fire service leaders and city managers for the student and Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint, Online Courseware and Test Banks for the instructor.
Other Titles of Interest:
Bruegman, Fire Administration I (0-13-172084-8)
Edwards, Fire Service Personnel Management, 3/e (0-13-512677-0)
Marinucci, Fire Chief’s Guide to Administration (0-13-613110-7)
Wong / Olson, Multicultural and Diversity Strategies for the Fire Service, 1/e (0-13-238807-3)
Chief Randy R. Bruegman began his career as a volunteer firefighter in Nebraska. He was hired as a firefighter in Ft. Collins, Colorado, where he served in a variety of positions including: engineer, inspector, lieutenant, captain, and battalion chief. He has served as the fire chief for the City of Campbell, California; the Village of Hoffman Estates, Illinois; Clackamas County Fire District No. 1 (Oregon); and has been the Fire Chief for the City of Fresno, California, since September 2003.
He is a noted author and lecturer on such topics as Leadership and Managing Change in the Fire Service and a contributing author of fire service literature including: Fire Attack: The Strategy and Tactics of Initial Company Response; Making a Difference: The Fire Officer Role; Surviving Haz-Mat, Haz-Mat for First Responders; The Volunteer Firefighter, A Breed Apart. He has authored two books: Exceeding Customer Expectations and The Chief Officer: A Symbol is a Promise for Brady, and has a new Fire Administration I, and Advanced Fire Administration.
He served on the Accreditation Task Force for the International Association of Fire Chiefs for eight years, six as Vice Chairman. Chief Bruegman served as Chairman of the Commission of Fire Accreditation International (CFAI) for three years, 1997-2000. He is a Chief Fire Officer Designate, holds member status with the Institute of Fire Engineers, and a member of NFPA. He serves on the editorial advisory board for Fire Chief Magazine and as a member of the NFPA 1710 Technical Committee. He was elected as President of the International Association of Fire Chiefs in August of 2002 and has served as the President of the Board of Directors of the Center for Public Safety Excellence since 2003. Chief Bruegman was selected as Fire Chief Magazine Career Fire Chief of the Year in 2009. He has an associate degree in fire science, a bachelor degree in business, and a master degree in management.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit