Présentation de l'éditeur
Learn to maintain and update scorecards and dashboards with Excel
Balanced Scorecards and operational dashboards measure organizational performance and Microsoft Excel is the tool used worldwide to create these scorecards and dashboards. This book covers time–proven step–by–step processes on how to guide executive teams and managers in creating scorecards and dashboards. It then shows Excel developers how to create those scorecards and dashboards. This is the only book that converts theory into practice. The author addresses the people and processes you need to identify strategy and operational metrics and then implement them in dashboards in three versions of Excel. You′ll learn how balanced scorecards help organizations translate strategy into action and the ways that performance dashboards enable managers monitor operations.
- Covers Excel 2010 back to Excel 2003
- Shows how to develop consensus on strategy and operational plans with the executive teams
- Details steps in creating tactical action plans
- Gives step–by–step guidance in creating the most powerful management dashboards
- Puts over ten years of experience in one book
Balanced Scorecards & Operational Dashboards with Microsoft Excel, Second Edition is the ultimate resource for enhancing your strategic and operational performance.
Quatrième de couverture
Drive strategic performance with Balanced Scorecards and operational dashboards
Balanced Scorecards help translate business strategy into action. Performance dashboards are critical for monitoring operations and tactics. This fully updated guide shows you how to create and implement a program of Balanced Scorecards and dashboards using Excel, the preferred tool for the job. Incorporating the latest enhancements, it leads you step by step through the process, preparing you to leverage these tools for improved performance in your organization.
- Understand how and why Balanced Scorecards work
- Develop your strategic foundation, build your strategy map, select metrics, and set targets
- Create executive and operational dashboards to aid in decision–making
- Identify critical metrics and key performance indicators
- Examine the pros and cons of using Excel so you can leverage its power
- Provide more information with miniature charts and tables
- Smooth data, forecast trends, and display alerts
- Publish with PowerPoint templates or in secure formats
- Add extra functionality to Excel