- -40%, -50%, -60%, -70%... Découvrez les Soldes Amazon jusqu'au 16 février 2016 inclus. Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
Vous l'avez déjà ?
Beethoven Explored 4 Import
Vous cherchez un CD ou Vinyle ?nos promotions et CD à petits prix.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Cette fonction d'achat continuera à charger les articles. Pour naviguer hors de ce carrousel, veuillez utiliser votre touche de raccourci d'en-tête pour naviguer vers l'en-tête précédente ou suivante.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Page 1 sur 1 Revenir au débutPage 1 sur 1
Détails sur le produit
Liste des titres
Disque : 1
1. Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23: 1st movement, Presto
2. Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23: 2nd movement, Andante
3. Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23: 3rd movement, Allegro molto - Ludwig van Beethoven / Ferdinand Ries
4. Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 'Spring': 1st movement, Allegro
5. Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 'Spring': 2nd movement, Adagio molto espressivo
6. Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 'Spring': 3rd movement, Scherzo - Allegro molto
7. Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 'Spring': 4th movement, Rondo
8. Sonata for Violin and Piano in C minor, Op. 38: 1st movement, Allegro moderato - Ferdinand Ries
9. Sonata for Violin and Piano in C minor, Op. 38: 2nd movement, Adagio - Ferdinand Ries
10. Sonata for Violin and Piano in C minor, Op. 38: 3rd movement, Presto - Ferdinand Ries
Commentaires en ligne
Il n'y a pas encore de commentaires clients sur Amazon.fr
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
2 internautes sur 2 ont trouvé ce commentaire utile
Par G.D. - Publié sur Amazon.com
The Beethoven cycle from Peter Skærved and Aaron Shorr is interesting not only because it contains immaculate, polished, and enjoyable performances of Beethoven's sonatas, but also for including much less familiar works by Beethoven's contemporaries - which show not only how revolutionary Beethoven was, but also that he didn't quite operate in a vacuum. The fourth and fifth sonatas may be relatively early works, but are of course among Beethoven's most substantial and powerful works in the genre (in particular the fifth, of course). Although Skærved and Shorr don't quite find the burnished power of Perlman in the fifth sonata, their playing is characterized by clear textures and impressive articulation - the playing is excellently balanced, crisp and classical (in fact, they tend to downplay any probably anachronistic romantic elements), and they pass the musical lines back and forth between them with impressive skill. If I miss anything it is just a little bit of momentum; the argument is clear but the overall steps don't quite manage to sound completely "inevitable" (in lack of a better word). The fourth sonata exhibit the same qualities, and indeed in this work the playing is if anything even more impressive; fierce and clearly articulated. They are also compelling advocates of the relatively unknown sonata by Beethoven's student Ferdinand Ries, a work which owes a lot to the greater master in terms of style but is, admittedly, noticeably inferior in terms of thematic material and execution. The notes are excellent and the recording is superb. Overall, this is one of the discs I would rate as hovering between four and five stars - whether it is really essential may be moot, but these are still excellent and rewarding performances that should provide plenty of enjoyment.
Ce commentaire a-t-il été utile ? Dites-le-nous