Présentation de l'éditeur
An indispensable introductory guide to creating web pages using the most up–to–date standards
- Serves as an ideal beginners guide to writing web pages using XHTML
- Share advice on design principles and how to make pages more attractive and offers practical help with usability and accessibility
- Features checklists and appendices that review key topics
Note: CD–ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Quatrième de couverture
Learn to create attractive web sites that are easy to use
- How to create HTML and XHTML pages that incorporate links, images, tables, audio, and video
- Ways to use CSS to control text, colors, backgrounds, and page layout
- Design principles employed by experienced designers to create attractive layouts
- How to build sites that are accessible, easy to use, and will work on a variety of devices including mobile phones
- How to test your web site and put it on the web
- First–hand experience of coding practices commonly used in the real world
- The elements of basic text formatting
- Text markup and character entities for special characters
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.