Présentation de l'éditeur
Get two great coconut oil books for one low price!
Learn everything you need to know about coconut oil with these two handy books.
The Coconut Oil Guide contains everything you need to know about coconut oil.
Coconut oil is an wonderful substance that offers a wide variety of health benefits to those who use it. It can be used in Paleo, raw food and gluten-free diets, it's great for your skin and hair and it wards off a number of viruses, illnesses and ailments.
Here are just some of the benefits of coconut oil:
- It's full of healthy saturated fats.
- It can be used as a natural skin and hair care product.
- The fats in coconut oil are a source of healthy energy that are unlikely to be stored as body fat.
- Coconut oil has been shown to your good to bad cholesterol ratio.
- It helps the body absorb vitamin E.
- The fatty acids found in coconut oil have antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties that enable it to fight off viral and fungal infections like yeast infections and the common cold.
This helpful book clears the air regarding many misconceptions about coconut oil and covers the following topics:
- The many health benefits of coconut oil.
- The various types of coconut oil and how to determine which type you need to buy.
- Coconut oil extraction methods and why you should never buy oil extracted using one of the methods.
- How to make and store coconut oil.
- Use of coconut oil as a carrier oil for aromatherapy purposes.
- Coconut oil for skin care (includes a section on oil pulling and a number of natural recipes you can use to replace commercial skin care products).
- Coconut oil for hair care (includes recipes for natural hair care products).
- Cooking with coconut oil (includes a number of delicious coconut oil recipes your whole family will love).
- Nutritional information and why coconut oil is good for you.
- What you need to know about cooking oils and why all saturated fats aren't the same.
The Coconut Oil Handbook is the definitive guide when it comes to improving health through use of coconut oil.
Written off for years as an unhealthy oil, coconut oil has seen a huge surge in popularity in recent years as more and more people come to realize the many health benefits it has to offer. The saturated fat in coconut oil is good fat full of healthy fatty acids that can be used to improve your health in a number of ways.
The following topics are covered in The Coconut Oil Handbook:
- Is coconut oil as good as some experts would have you believe?
- The only kind of coconut oil you should use.
- Why we're getting fatter as a nation and how we can put a stop to it with coconut oil.
- Why hydrogenated oils are bad for you.
- The many faces of fat.
- Why certain types of fat are good for you.
- Killer trans fats and their impact on your body.
- The coconut oil saturated fat myth.
- Why "healthy" oils and butter replacements may not be as healthy as you think they are.
Coconut oil is an all-natural remedy for a number of illnesses and ailments. It's used the world over for everything from weight loss to skin care.
The medium-chain fatty acids and other nutrients found in coconut oil are believed to deliver the following health benefits, which are all covered in this book:
- Allergy relief.
- Reduction of inflammation in the body, which is thought to be a contributing cause to a number of other health issues ranging from cancer to diabetes.
- It enhances nutrient uptake.
- Gives breast milk a healthy boost.
- Fights off candida albicans (yeast) infections.
- Hemorrhoid relief.
- Thyroid health.
- Weight loss.