Présentation de l'éditeur
Quatrième de couverture
Publish actionable business reports across your enterprise using BusinessObjects XI and the detailed information contained in this one-stop resource. BusinessObjects XI: The Complete Reference explains, step-by-step, how to design and build powerful universes, integrate security, execute efficient queries, and distribute the results.
You'll learn how to create an implementation strategy that fits your business goals, define and manage users, and integrate your reports into Web and Windows applications. All of the new and updated features of BusinessObjects XI Release 2 are covered in full detail, including the new architecture, Designer, security through the Central Management Console, InfoView, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, report scheduling, and auditing usage.
- Develop a visionary BusinessObjects XI deployment strategy
- Migrate existing deployments to BusinessObjects XI Release 2
- Use Designer to create robust universes aligned with the business goals that empower users to answer their own questions
- Design and implement security policies that fit your company's needs
- Monitor system usage and develop deployment practices for mission-critical BI
- Translate complex business questions into simple, efficient Web Intelligence queries
- Design reports that facilitate insight with richly formatted tables, charts, alerters, and report formulas
- Reach more users with the power of interactive reports to dynamically sort, filter, rank, and drill through to detail at a simple mouse-click