Présentation de l'éditeur
WAGmob brings you Simple 'n Easy, on-the-go learning book for "Calculus".
The book provides:
Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
Designed for both students and adults.
This book provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Calculus by following snack sized chapters:
Limits, Continuity and Functions,
• Introduction to Calculus.
• Limits and Continuity.
• Definition of Limit.
• Right Hand and Left Hand Limit.
• Limits Principle.
• Limits of Trigonometric Functions.
• Continuity Properties.
• Function Definition.
• Examples of Function.
• Independent Variable.
• Dependent Variable.
• Boolean Functions.
• One-to-One Functions.
• Onto Functions.
• Exponential Functions.
• Logarithmic Functions.
• One-to-One Correspondences.
• Inverse Functions.
Derivatives and Differentiation,
• Derivative: Definition.
• Derivative: Example.
• Continuity and Differentiability.
• Higher- Order Derivatives.
• Inflection Point.
• Differential Notations.
Applications of Derivative,
• Applications of Derivative.
• Motion in a Straight Line.
• Derivative of Increasing and Decreas-ing Functions.
• Curve Sketching.
• Rolle’s Theorem.
• Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorem.
Techniques of Differentiation I,
• Derivative Rules.
• Implicit Differentiation.
• Common Derivatives.
• Trigonometric Derivatives.
• Derivative of sin x.
• Derivative of cos x.
• Derivative of tan x.
• Derivative of cot x.
• Derivative of sec x.
• Derivative of cosec x.
Techniques of Differentiation II,
• Inverse Trigonometric Derivatives.
• Derivative of Inverse sin Function.
• Derivative of Inverse cos Functions.
• Derivative of Inverse tan Function.
• Exponential Derivatives.
• Logarithmic Derivatives.
• Second Order Derivative.
• Partial Derivatives.
Integrals and Integration,
• Integral and Integration.
• Definite Integral.
• Riemann Sum.
• Formal Definition of Definite Integral.
• Approximating Definite Integrals.
• Indefinite Integral.
• Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
Techniques of Integration,
• Integration Properties.
• Common Integrals.
• Trigonometric Integrals.
• Integrals of Some Particular Functions.
• Integration by Substitution.
• Integration by Parts.
• Trigonometric Substitution.
• Integrals of Some More Types.
Applications of Integration,
• Applications of Integration.
• Area under Curve.
• Area between Two Curves.
• Arc Length.
• Volume of Revolved Solid (Disk Method).
• Volume of Revolved Solid (Washer method).
• Volume of Revolved Solid (Shell Method).
• Surface Area.
• Applications of Definite Integral.
• Relation between Velocity and Acceleration.
• Relation between Position and Velocity.
• Differential Equations.
• Types of Differential Equations.
• How to solve Differential Equations.
• Differential Equations: Applications.
• Radioactive Decay in Nuclear Physics.
• Newton’s Law of Cooling.
• Malthusian Growth Model.
• Acceleration of Falling Object.
Parametric Equations and Calculus,
• Parametric Equations.
• Slope of the Tangent Line.
• Higher Order Derivatives for Parametric Equations.
• Arc Length of Parametric Curves.
• Slope with Parametric Equations.
Calculus of Polar Curves and Power Series,
Probability and Statistics.
About WAGmob books:
1) A companion book for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Offers value for money (a lifetime of free updates).
3) Over One million paying customers from 175+ countries.
WAGmob Vision : Simple 'n easy books for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.