Note: This product is intended for use in instructor-led classroom environments only. It is not intended for sale to anyone who is not enrolled in a class that has adopted this software, as the answers to the ungraded labs are only available through an instructor.
This is the most comprehensive self-study tool for CompTIA's latest Security+ exam. Perfect for the candidates who take this challenging exam every month, this package’s comprehensive coverage offers all the information and insight you need to succeed. From start to finish, the package has been organized and edited to improve retention and help network professionals focus on the areas where they need the most assistance. Its features include:
- Objective explanations, quizzes, memory tables, study strategies, tips, notes, cautions, key terms, troubleshooting scenarios, and much more
- Pre-chapter "Do I Know This Already" (DIKTA) quizzes that enable readers to assess their knowledge of each chapter's content and decide how much time to spend on each section within that chapter.
- Every domain and objective is cross-referenced to the appropriate section of the book.
- Sample printed test questions for every domain and objective and a sample top-flight test simulator on CD.
- Subsystem-oriented design enables readers to understand how a computer works as they master the objectives needed to pass the exams.
- Easy to understand design to help readers concentrate on only the domains and objectives needed for the exam they are preparing for.
Coverage includes: communication security, infrastructure security, operational security, general security concepts, and more.
The package includes the best selling CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Cert Guide as well as the entire Security+ Video mentor product which includes over 5 hours of instructional video covering all Network+ exam objectives. The package also includes the popular MyITCertificatiionLab product which includes over 400 diagnostic questions designed to provide a personalized study plan for super efficient exam preparation.