The Complete Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer Cookbook (Anglais) Broché – 25 juin 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Well, search no longer! This is the book that will do that for you. I loved the following things about this book:
1. Great recipes, for all palates. There are even vegetarian recipes. Sorry, doesn't appear to be anything for Vegan or gluten-free in there though.
2. Most recipes have icons to let you know which attachments are required to make them- its like kitchen aid for dummies and its foolproof.
3.The beginning of the book shows all available attachments (made at the time the book was published), and explains what each is best used for.
4. Gives you menu ideas- for example you might try making the pancakes and it gives you additional recipes for fresh juice drink, breakfast sausage, and a quiche to accompany it. Yes, I'm not naive enough to realize that this is marketing 101 to pique your interest and possibly purchase the other attachments, but I still liked the idea.
5. Some recipes will tell you the speed setting and for how long (mostly the baking/dessert recipes)
6. The index goes a step further and breaks down each attachment, then has all the recipes that are used by that attachment. Brilliant idea, for those that want to just focus on the attachments that came with the stand mixer. As a cookbook aficionado, there's nothing worse than getting attached to a recipe, then finding you don't have the unique ingredients or a special tool to make it all happen. If that's you, then focus on the recipes that work with the attachments you have. It might also get you to try something you might not normally have ventured out to try to make.
7. Some recipes have additional tips in preparing it. For example, it might be better to prepare a full recipe and freeze the other half for another recipe, or how long something can be refrigerated or frozen once it's made. All things I feels the avid cook would like and need to know.
The only reason it didn't give it 5-stars is because I wanted speeds for every recipe. Silly, but it didn't exceed my expectations.
If you're gifting someone a mixer this Holiday season, or you know someone who is receiving one, get them this book. They'll love you for it!
The mixer tells you how to use your Kitchenaid Stand Mixer to its fullest potential. The first chapters explain how to use the dough hook and other attachments available for your mixer. We bought the shredder and strainer, because we do large amounts of home-canning. This book made it possible for me to get far more use from my mixer than doughs and food processing (which more than justified the mixer expense for us in itself) and we anticipate many more hours and years of fun and culinary exploration with it thanks to this cookbook.