Présentation de l'éditeur
It's also really easy to grow flowers and trees in pots or containers. You don't have to be a landscape designer to jazz up your outdoor areas. You only need an hour or two, some flowers, soil and containers. Whether you’re a little nervous to start your own container garden or you need a guide book to lay out a plan for you, you’re in the right place.
Inside this publication, you can expect:
- Step-by-step instructions to grow flowers, herbs and vegetables.
- Easy steps for keeping your plants alive as they grow.
- How to water, transplant, fertilize and more.
- How to grow trees in containers.
- Tips for selecting color arrangements for your flowers, how to create spectacular flower-filled containers, and how to choose the perfect containers for them.
* Special Bonus Section ~ How to Create a Container Water Garden.*
Are you ready to get growing?