Quatrième de couverture
Fully revised for PHP 5
—Andi Gutmans, PHP 5 contributor and Zend Engine 2 co-creatorThe authoritative guide to PHP 5!Master PHP 5, the easy, high-performance solution for enterprise-class Web development!
Core PHP Programming, Third Edition is the authoritative guide to the brand-new PHP 5. Top PHP developer Leon Atkinson and PHP 5 contributor/Zend Engine 2 co-creator Zeev Suraski cover every facet of real-world PHP development, from basic syntax to state-of-the-art design patterns.
It’s all here: networking, data structures, regular expressions, math, configuration, graphics, MySQL/PostgreSQL support, XML, algorithms, debugging, and much more. Discover how to build enterprise-class applications that use PHP 5’s breakthrough object-oriented features…and leverage the extraordinary Zend Engine 2 performance improvements this book’s co-author helped to implement.Every Core Series book:
- DEMONSTRATES how to write commercial-quality code
- FEATURES nontrivial programs and examples—no toy code!
- FOCUSES on the features and functions most important to real developers
- PROVIDES objective, unbiased coverage of cutting-edge technologies—no hype!
- Accurate, thorough coverage of PHP 5 syntax, functions, and algorithms
- Step-by-step guidance for PHP 5 database integration and XML development
- Best practices for software design, debugging, and integration
Biographie de l'auteur
LEON ATKINSON is a freelance Web developer and architect who has been working with PHP since 1997. He formerly served as chief technologist for Clear Ink in Walnut Creek, CA, where he specialized in designing and implementing complex, PHP-based Web applications that automate business processes. He is author of Core MySQL.
ZEEV SURASKI is co-creator of PHP 5’s Zend Engine 2. He also wrote many of PHP’s core features, including its abstracted Web server API, thread safety, MySQL support, and output buffering. He co-founded Zend Technologies and currently serves as its chief technology officer.