Présentation de l'éditeur
The math, formulas, and problems associated with corporate finance can be daunting to the uninitiated. Corporate Finance For Dummies introduces you to the practices of determining an operating budget, calculating future cash flow, and scenario analysis in a friendly, un-intimidating way that makes comprehension easy.
Corporate Finance For Dummies covers everything you'll encounter in a course on corporate finance, including accounting statements, cash flow, raising and managing capital, choosing investments; managing risk; determining dividends; mergers and acquisitions; and valuation.
- Serves as an excellent resource to supplement coursework related to corporate finance
- Gives you the tools and advice you need to understand corporate finance principles and strategies
- Provides information on the risks and rewards associated with corporate finance and lending
With easy-to-understand explanations and examples, Corporate Finance For Dummies is a helpful study guide to accompany your coursework, explaining the tough stuff in a way you can understand.
Quatrième de couverture
Score your highest in corporate finance? Easy.
The math, formulas, and problems associated with corporate finance can be daunting to the uninitiated. With easy–to–understand explanations and examples, Corporate Finance For Dummies introduces you to the practices of determining an operating budget, calculating future cash flow, and analyzing scenarios in a friendly, unintimidating way.
- Corporate Finance 101 get a plain–English intro to corporate finance, the role it plays, and the people and organizations that utilize it
- That pile of numbers make sense of reading financial statements with easy–to–understand explanations of what simple metrics are and why they′re used
- The price tags of business find out how to evaluate capital assets, stocks, bonds, and derivatives all the major assets you want to know how to value
- Risky business discover the 4–1–1 of risk and more cutting–edge topics in corporate finance, like futures and options
- Manage assets and capital learn how to evaluate corporate financial performance, forecast future financial performance, and assess the performance of other corporations for potential mergers and acquisitions
Open the book and find:
- The difference between finance and accounting
- How to raise money selling equity or debt
- Plain–English explanations of corporate finance jargon
- Metrics analysis to make financial statements useful
- The scoop on debt analytics
- Your best bond bets
- How to measure values of derivatives
- Ways to identify costs of capital
- Things you need to know to understand international finance
- Make sense of difficult concepts
- Supplement your course work and boost your confidence
- Score your highest in a corporate finance course