|Prix Amazon||Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
– Offers a comprehensive discussion of the specific mechanisms that apply to country risk assessment.
– Discusses various techniques associated with global investment strategy.
– Presents and analyses the various sources of country risk.
– Provides an in depth coverage of information sources and country risk service providers.
– Gives techniques for forecasting country financial crises.
– Includes practical examples and case studies.
– Provides a comprehensive review of all existing methods including the techniques on the cutting–edge Market Based Approaches such as KMV, CreditMetrics, CountryMetrics and CreditRisk+.
It provides an in–depth coverage of information sources and country risk service providers, and explains techniques for assessing and forecasting country financial crises. It includes a comprehensive review of all existing methods including the techniques of the cutting–edge market–based approaches such as:
The book concludes with a management tool kit based on practical examples, all of which will be of interest to managers and analysts in investment banks and in corporate institutions involved in international investment, as well as to students of international finance and business.
Détails sur le produit