Présentation de l'éditeur
Congress has been actively involved in cybersecurity issues, holding hearings every year since 2001. There is no shortage of data on this topic: government agencies, academic institutions, think tanks, security consultants, and trade associations have issued hundreds of reports, studies, analyses, and statistics.
This report provides links to selected authoritative resources related to cybersecurity issues. This report includes information on
• “Executive Orders and Presidential Directives”
• “Data and Statistics”
• “Cybersecurity Glossaries”
• “CRS Reports by Topic”
• Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports
• White House/Office of Management and Budget reports
• Cloud Computing
• Critical Infrastructure
• National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC)
• Research and Development (R&D)
• “Related Resources: Other Websites”
The report will be updated as needed.