Présentation de l'éditeur
Just to say Thank You for checking out this Book I want to give you a copy of my upcoming special report "The Homesteader’s Calendar: Seasonal To-Dos for Sustainable Living & Homestead Survival ".
Go to www.HomesteadSurvivalGuide.com to reserve your FREE copy now.
If you haven’t really considered making your own cleaning products before now, it is very likely that by the end of “DIY Cleaning Products: Homemade Cleaning Recipes for Sustainable Living,” you will be wondering why you waited so long. Doing this yourself is easy, saves a ton of money, and ensures you know what chemicals and other substances are entering your family’s environment.
Best Selling Author Gaia Rodale introduces you to DIY cleaning products, provides a list of the most common ingredients in cleaning product recipes, and lists any special tools and equipment you need to get started. The majority of the guide is packed with recipes for all the different kinds of cleaning solutions you need to clean your house from top to bottom.
You’ll learn just how easy it is to stop spending so much money on heavily perfumed versions of products you can make in your own kitchen for pennies on the dollar. The list of common ingredients, which is fairly short, demonstrates just how simple greener cleaning can be.
You will learn:
• Why making your own natural cleaning products is better for your family, the environment, and your wallet (with just one of these recipes you can save over $150 a year on cleaning products!)
• What kinds of ingredients are commonly used, there are really only a few and they’re easy to find (no scouring the internet to find a source necessary)
• What each common ingredient does with respect to cleaning, this way you can develop your own recipes if you like
• The tools and equipment you will need to get started, most of these things you already have laying around the house
• How to make cleaning products for the bathroom, from toilet bowl cleaner to shower spay and everything in between
• How to make cleaning products for the kitchen, like oven cleaner, a microwave scrub, and even powdered and liquid dishwasher soaps and a rinse agent
• How to make general cleaning products for all the other rooms in the house from floor cleaner to window spray, furniture polish to dusting rags, even reusable disinfecting wipes and carpet stain remover
• How to make all the products you need to do laundry with powdered or liquid laundry soap, fabric softener, stain remover, and reusable dryer sheets
With this guide you can toss out all the potentially-toxic, chemical-laden, perfume-heavy high priced cleaning products you grew up using and get started making healthier natural products that will clean your house without endangering your family or your finances.
Just scroll up and get your copy of “DIY Cleaning Products: Homemade Cleaning Recipes for Sustainable Living” you’ll be glad you did!