With a little help from his weird band of characters, Andy Field has transformed the way students engage with statistics. The Fourth Edition of the award-winning book continues, with its unique blend of humour and collection of bizarre examples, to bring statistics - from first principles to advanced concepts - well and truly to life using IBM SPSS Statistics.
New to the Fourth Edition
- Manage and monitor your student's progress quickly and easily online with WebAssign®
Choose to use WebAssign® alongside the new Fourth Edition of Andy Field's textbook and in moments you can set up and schedule assignments and track individual performance so you can spot in an instant where more instruction or practice is needed.
If required, WebAssign® lets you set questions for your students to practise over and over again. They get instant feedback and also links to the relevant chapter or section in the integral ebook to help them work out the correct solution.
- Students can study when and where they like with the new SAGE MobileStudy site by scanning any QR code within the book to access revision material on their smartphone or tablet such as Cramming Sam's Study tips, flashcard glossaries, interactive multiple choice questionnaires and more. Preview what the MobileStudy site will look like
- Education and Sport Sciences lecturer support materials with enhanced ones for Psychology, Business and Management and the Health Sciences make the book even more relevant to a wider range of subjects across the social sciences and where statistics is taught to a cross-disciplinary audience.
- Fully compatible with recent IBM SPSS Statistics releases up to and including version 21.
- Two new characters! Statistical cult leader Oditi provides students with access to video clips to help further understanding of statistical/SPSS concepts, while Confusius helps students to make better sense of statistical terms.
- An enhanced Companion Website offers plenty of lecturer and student material to use in conjunction with the textbook. These include PowerPoints and subject-specific testbanks for lecturers as well as answers to the Smart Alex tasks at the end of the each chapter; datafiles for testing problems in SPSS; flashcards of key concepts; self-assessment multiple-choice questions; and online videos of key statistical and SPSS procedures discussed in the textbook for students.
Go behind the scenes of the Fourth Edition, and find out about the man behind the book here
Watch Andy introduce SAGE MobileStudy here --Ce texte fait référence à l'édition Relié .
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit