Dreamweaver CC For Dummies (Anglais) Broché – 31 mai 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Turn your wonderful website dreams into robust realities with the help of Dreamweaver CC For Dummies!
Creating dynamic websites is easy with Dreamweaver CC and this friendly, full–color guide. Updated for the latest version of Adobe′s world–renowned web development tool, Dreamweaver CC For Dummies covers all aspects of creating websites, from understanding web design basics to using style sheets, integrating multimedia, implementing responsive design, testing and publishing your sites, and more. With the professional guidance of Web design expert Janine Warner, you′ll soon be on your way to building the website you′ve always wanted.
- Helps beginning and intermediate website developers get the most out of the new tools and features in Dreamweaver CC
- Provides a solid foundation in web design principles before moving on to more advanced topics like working with HTML5 and CSS, adding interactivity with jQuery, optimizing your site for different browsers, and getting creative with images, audio, and video
- Explains how to test and take your website live, manage and monitor your site′s performance, promote your site via social media, and push it to the top of the search engine rankings like a pro
Whether this is your first foray into web development or you′re a Dreamweaver devotee, For Dummies has the information you need to create interactive websites that look fantastic on the flat screen, terrific on a tablet, and simply stunning on your smartphone.
Quatrième de couverture
- Design an interactive website with a great user experience
- Transform your designs with drop shadows, rounded corners, and different fonts
- Create a site that looks great on small and large screens
IN FULL COLOR!
Building a well–designed website is easy with Dreamweaver and this fun For Dummies guide!
If creating a great–looking website is your dream, Dreamweaver can turn that vision into a reality. You′ll learn how to take advantage of the latest Dreamweaver tools and techniques to create dynamic websites that stand out in the crowd. Get ready to dream big and make your websites come to life with this friendly, full–color guide.
- Right from the start learn the basic concepts of web design, determine how you want to build your website, and start putting it together in Dreamweaver CC
- It′s all in the style explore how to combine HTML5 and Cascading Style Sheets to format your web pages for a consistent look
- Creative flair discover how to enhance your site by adding interactive images, audio, video, and animations
- Rise to the top from scoring high in search engines to promoting your site in social media, get the tools to ensure success
Open the book and find:
- Tips to ensure your web pages look great in every browser
- How to transform your site using CSS3
- Techniques for creating and applying styles
- Secrets of the fluid grid layout feature
- Ways to add interactivity with jQuery
- Steps for integrating multimedia on your pages
- How to create rollover effects, collapsible panels, and much more
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
En savoir plus sur l'auteur
Dans ce livre(En savoir plus)
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
One problem I do have with the book is probably a publisher problem: I need at least one full power higher magnification on my reading glasses to see the figures (1x for the text and 2x for the figures) which is a pain in the parking place! The last book I was reading was the same though, a Photoshop book by Scott Kelby. If they made the figures fit the page width instead of having 2" margins on both sides, and sometimes double columns, text on the figures could be made more consistent with the rest of the text size, and that would be a WHOLE LOT more user friendly!