Présentation de l'éditeur
Exclusively Pumping Breast Milk: My Journey of Exclusively Pumping Breast Milk and Formula Supplementation
For a limited time, buy this Kindle book for only $3.99 regularly priced at $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet, or Kindle device.
Not being able to breastfeed my child was one of the most difficult challenges I've ever faced. Being a first time mom, I didn't know the first thing about breast pumps or exclusively pumping breast milk. Couple that with the roller coaster of emotions that come rushing in shortly after the birth of your baby and the lack of sleep, and I was a hot mess. Join me as I guide you through the challenges I faced with a low breast milk supply, having to supplement what I could pump with formula, and dealing with people that just didn't get it.
Here's a Preview of What is Covered in This Book:
- The emotions related to not being able to breastfeed and pumping
- How to maintain your supply
- How to occupy your baby while pumping
- An overview of pumps and accessories
- How to get the most out of each pumping session
- Tips for collecting, storing, and using breast milk including how to build up a freezer stash
- Combination feeding
- Setting yourself up for success
- How to wean from the pump
Throughout the book I'll tell you know about the helpful tricks and tips that made long term pumping possible.
Download your copy today, and start your journey towards pumping success!
Tags: expressed breast milk, formula supplementation, combination feeding, maintaining supply, breastfeeding challenges, breast pump, weaning, latch issues