- -40%, -50%, -60%, -70%... Découvrez les Soldes Amazon jusqu'au 16 février 2016 inclus. Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
Figure in a Landscape Import
Vous cherchez un CD ou Vinyle ?nos promotions et CD à petits prix.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Détails sur le produit
Liste des titres
Disque : 1
Descriptions du produit
figure in a landscape [import]john waite (artista) | formato: audio cd ---descrizionebrani1.keys to your heart2.always be your man3.thinking about you4.nyc girl5.fly6.new thing7.special one8.whenever you come around9.touch10.godhead11.masterpiece of loneliness
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
It is true that he doesnft rock hard as Bad English releases, but it is a fine album. If you like vocal featured rock such as Rod Stewart, Don Henley, Richard Marx, Eric Clapton you will love this CD for sure. The album is something like gInside Jobh (Don Henley) and gOut of Orderh (Rod Stewart) mixed. It is very sentimental album overall and might take some time to get to you until the lyrics of the song touch your heart. "Always Be Your Man" standout track from this album is one of my best songs of the year. "Fly" now featured on radio is fine as well. Upbeat tracks "Key To Your Heart" "Thinking About You" "Special One" are also good. "Godhead" "NYC Girl" will find adult contemporary stations' heavy rotation.
Recommended for wide range of pop rock and classic rock fans.
"Figure In A Landcape" is a brilliantly executed, emotionally moving piece of contemporary art that serves to underscore several important points:
1) John Waite's literally incomparable vocal purity, passion, and intensity has gotten even more poignant with the seasoning of time (now utterly distilled, it is even more gut-wrenching honest than in his "Missing You" heyday);
2) Waite's evident evolvement as one of the best purveyors of truly authentic, poetic (yet highy accessible) lyricism/songwriting in the pop/rock/blue-eyed soul genres;
3) Waite's still eye-opening stylistic versatility;
4) The fact that melody and "commercial appeal" can still be highly compatible with integrity, substance, and soul;
5) That--Yes, Virginia!--some things (well, at least artists like Waite) CAN get even better with age;
6) John Waite, who is as creatively relevant right now as at any other time in his tempestuous but illustrious career, is LONG PAST DUE to be esteemed and categorized right up there with the creme de la creme, elite-level singer/songwriters of his generation (or any other, for that matter).
With many top-notch tunes of varying moods and perceptions that evoke life in all its nuanced joys and sorrows (i.e. "Thinking 'Bout You," "NYC Girl," "Always Be Your Man," "Godhead," "Fly," etc.), this is an album for those who know "real," intelligent, and exquisitely crafted music from the heart when they hear it -- and ones who don't need Rolling Stone or corporate radio to tell them they had best grab it up and hold it dear as soon as possible!
Yes, for those of you out there who deeply desire passionate realism - along with true aural beauty - in your music, this one is most definitely for you!