Présentation de l'éditeur
The best, most trusted review for the USMLE Step 3 is now in full color
First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 provides busy residents with thousands of high-yield facts, mnemonics, and visual aids to help them pass the USMLE Step 3. More than 100 mini-cases provide practice for the CCS portion of the exam. The third edition features full color throughout the book, 35 pages of new material, and a complete revision to eliminate redundancy and over-information and highlight the most essential material for the exam. It is written by residents who recently passed Step 3 and reviewed by faculty for accuracy.
- Thousands of high-yield facts, mnemonics, and visual aids for board success
- NEW: full color throughout with many new color images
- NEW: Classic and frequently-tested scenarios integrated throughout the text clue you in for exam questions
- 100+ mini-cases provide invaluable preparation for the CCS portion of the exam
- Completely revised throughout and including 35 pages of new material and more clinical images
- Written by residents with recent experience taking the Step 3 examination
The content you need to ace the USMLE Step 3
Section I: Guide to the USMLE Step 3 and the CCS; Section II: Database of High-Yield Facts; Chapter 1. Ambulatory Medicine; Chapter 2. Cardiovascular; Chapter 3. EM; Chapter 4. Ethics and Statistics; Chapter 5. GI; Chapter 6. Hematology; Chapter 7. Oncology; Chapter 8. Infectious Disease; Chapter 9. Musculoskeletal; Chapter 10. Nephrology; Chapter 11. Neurology; Chapter 12. Obstetrics; Chapter 13. Gynecology; Chapter 14. Pediatrics; Chapter 15. Psychiatry; Chapter 16. Pulmonary; Section III: High-Yield CCS Cases; Appendix; Index
Biographie de l'auteur
About the AuthorsTao Le, M.D., M.HS.
is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
Vikas Bhushan, M.D. is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.