Présentation de l'éditeur
Put the authority of Goodman & Gilman's in the palm of your hand!
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"...the most authoritative and trusted source of pharmacological information, has now spawned a portable pocket drug guide....This manual extracts the essential core drug information from the eleventh edition of the parent book, referring the reader to the online version of the parent book for historical aspects, many chemical and clinical details, and additional figures and references. This makes G & G a very useful book. This will be of use to individuals in training or practice in the fields of pharmacy, medicine, nursing, or allied health disciplines where knowledge of drug actions are important....Each chapter provides the core essential information provided in the parent book in a very readable format. Readers can use this easy to handle and read manual for essential information along with the online version of the parent book as a reference for more in-depth specific information on drugs."--Doody's Review Service (of earlier edition)
NOW IN FULL COLOR!
The Goodman & Gilman Manual of Pharmacology and Therapeutics offers the renowned content of Goodman & Gilman's Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Eleventh Edition, condensed into an ultra-handy, streamlined reference.
More than just a pocket drug guide, this indispensable resource offers:
- A carry-along source of essential fundamental information, with all the authority of Goodman & Gilman's Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Eleventh Edition
- The benefits of the world's leading pharmacology text in a convenient, portable format
- Comprehensive, yet streamlined and clinically relevant coverage of the pharmacological basis of therapeutics
- High-yield overview of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and the foundations of pharmacology
- Expert insights into the properties, mechanisms, and uses of all the major drug classes
- Considerations of vital patient-specific issues
Biographie de l'auteur
Professor of Pharmacology and Medicine
UCSD School of Medicine
La Jolla CA
Randa Hilal-Dandan, PhD
Lecturer in Pharmacology
University of California, San Diego
La Jolla, California --Ce texte fait référence à l'édition Broché .