Revue de presse
This book is a helpful companion on how to use Google s recent social networking site . (The Boookseller, 16th December 2011).
Présentation de l'éditeur
Get the inside scoop on the newest social networking site: Google+
If you think you′ve seen it all when it comes to social networking sites, you haven′t seen Google+ yet! Built from the ground up to be useful to both desktop and mobile users, Google+ offers the same great features as other popular social network sites?yet, Google+ goes one step further by integrating popular Google technologies and introducing exciting new and unique features such as "Circles," "Hang," and "Sparks." Using clear, step–by–step instructions, Google+ Companion helps you master this amazing new social networking technology.
- Highlights the new and innovative features of Google+ with the use of clear, easy–to–understand descriptions
- Introduces you to "Circles," a brilliant feature that allows users to decide what updates and personal information each group of friends see
- Shares helpful details to explain "Hang": the new group video feature
- Walks you through "Sparks," which integrates Google search into the social network
- Addresses how Google+ will be supported on desktop computers as well as Android and iOS devices
Step into the newest world of social networking sites with Google+ Companion!