Présentation de l'éditeur
Do you want great health and live a longer, happier life? Drink tea.
This is the ultimate book of tea that will help you do just that. We’ll begin our journey with the history of tea and its benefits before moving on to special guidelines to help you brew the best cup of tea possible. In addition to the recipes that will follow, you’ll also learn about taking care of tea – keeping it fresh and flavorful, always - and growing your own tea garden! Although these teas have roots all around the world, the ingredients used for the recipes can be easily obtained in local supermarkets.
From this book you’ll get:
• a collection of delicious recipes for the major types of tea that are prepared with easily available ingredients
• basic understanding of the history of tea and why it is so good for your health
• a basic introduction of the different types of tea, the benefits of each, and how they are processed
• guidelines to brew the best tea
• guidelines to preserve tea
A glance at few of the health benefits of tea consumption:
• Tea helps in keeping the arteries clear of residue and hence reduces the risk of stroke and heart attack.
• Tea helps in maintaining stronger bones, courtesy of the phytochemicals present in it.
• Fluoride and tannins contained in tea help prevent the plaque formation, which in turn helps improve dental health.
• Antioxidants present in tea help to protect the body against cancer and the aging process.
• Tea contains less caffeine than coffee. Coffee usually contains two or three times caffeine as compared to the tea.
Are you ready for a cup?
Grab your copy of this book now and together, let’s prepare the best cup of tea in the world!