- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre sur Kindle Direct Publishing en format papier ou numérique : C'est simple et gratuit et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs. En savoir plus ici .
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Hedda Gabler (Anglais) Broché – 18 mars 1991
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
En savoir plus sur les auteursDécouvrez des livres, informez-vous sur les écrivains, lisez des blogs d'auteurs et bien plus encore.
Dans ce livre(En savoir plus)
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Despite an inner strength of character and longing to dominate, inspire, and influence, she found herself torn between the new world and the way in which she was raised. Those values and their presence is signified by the silent character of her father, in the form of a picture that is continually refferred to.
When Hedda is overshadowed by Mrs. Elvstead in Lovborg's life she scrambles to make her mark, to have some influence. The nature of that inspiration is of no interest to her. As a madman who longs for fame and finds it in a violent act, Hedda does what she does for the power/influence in it, but not out of malice. Though we, the audience, may judge what her actions may have lead to, this is a moot avenue of perspective. It is "why" she does what she does that makes her such an intriguing character.
Hedda lives in a mans world having been raised by her father who was militant. She strives not to let being a woman hinder her from lifes adventures, so she goes things that most men do. She has a nick for blowing things up and anything that gets in her hands is destroyed. She made all women in her presence succomb to her aggressivenss, all men fell prey to her wit and beauty.
Hedda married Tesman to appear as if she was doing something with her life. He may have been inherently smart but he was naive to the ways of Hedda. Lovburg was a smart man and he could carry on a descent conversation with Hedda but he was pathetic in a sense. It seemed as if he lead a double life and I viewd him as being a drifter. The only person who was on her level of equal intelligence truly was Judge Brack. He understood her and read her like a book; they were literally the same person. He did find her escapades to be quite amusing but at the same time he kind of held a grudge towards her amybe from some past rendezvous.In the end his name Judge took total effect. He held Hedda's fate in his hand and she was not about to let him win that easily. Hedda didn't prove to bite as loud as her bark because she finished herself off when she lost power and control of a situation in which she started.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Livres > Actu, Politique et Société > Grands thèmes > Femmes
- Livres > Littérature
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theater
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Literature & Fiction > Drama > Continental European
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Nonfiction > Social Sciences
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Nonfiction > Women's Studies
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Science Fiction & Fantasy