Présentation de l'éditeur
Here's what's covered in the Book:
- Basic concepts of any programming language
- All necessary "Core Java" concepts and tutorials to get your started
- Example programs with explanations of the code
- How to setup a Database and link it to your code
- 5 Tips to becoming the best programmer you can be
- Practice Assignments with full solutions (both in code and via video)
- Tests with answers to keep you on your game
- Links to audio podcasts that complement the content
This eBook was written by a programmer who has been in the programming world since he was about 10 years old. Programming is a passion for the author, and he also has a gift for teaching. This gift of teaching was something that the author ignored until he decided to start working on this book. Those who had read the content have said the following:
"Out of all Java tutorials I have come across, this one is the best, the author speaks to you like he is right next to you and understands you."
"This is AWESOME!!! You have NO idea how many Java books and materials I have downloaded and bought in my bid to learn the language. I have NEVER been able to make it through 3 chapters! I haven't found material that laid out the concepts in plain simple English. I think i just found the RIGHT tutorials! Great writing style."
"I just want to say thank you for providing these tutorials! I always had a bit of trouble understanding certain things in programming. My professors never really explained in detail the things you have covered or if they did, they didn’t explain it in a way that was easy to understand. As you mentioned, the 'scary' parts such as classes and methods is what always held me back with developing software. Not anymore. Thanks!"
"Thanks so much for these short concept tutorials! I’m definitely not a beginner because I learned Java in school 2 years ago, but since then, I haven’t coded at all. I’m just getting ready to go back to school now, and I’m so glad you refreshed me on some of the Java basics I had forgotten. So great tutorials, thank you! I would definitely recommend them even to people who aren’t coding beginners."