Revue de presse
'Intellectual Property Law Concentrate offers something for which there is a clear demand...I would expect it to be a commercial success.' (Jonathan Galloway, Senior Lecturer in Law, Newcastle Law School)
'The Concentrate revision guide is an invaluable asset for every law student. It is a one-stop resource that is more than just an ordinary revision guide; packed with informative guidance on examinations, revision tips, extra-mark tips and a useful glossary of terms.' (Maroof Pirzada, law student, Nottingham Trent University)
Présentation de l'éditeur
Intellectual Property Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam q & as, and more, Intellectual Property Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (http://www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/concentrate):
· Plan your revision using the printable topic overviews
· Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
· Test your knowledge of IP law with multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
· Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
· Revise the facts and discussions of key cases using the interactive flashcards
· Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
· Check that you have covered the main points of a topic using the key facts lists
· Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster