Were you looking for the book with access to MyAccountingLab? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyAccountingLab. Buy: Introduction to Management Accounting with MyAccountingLab access card, 1/e (ISBN 9780273770381) if you need access to the MyLab as well, and save money on this brilliant resource.
How does an internet-based enterprise cost its products?
How can an executive be incentivised to maximise firm profits?
How can an accounting system help a company achieve its strategy?
Introduction to Management Accounting provides a clear and comprehensive introduction to the main principles of management accounting. With a strong practical focus and numerous examples, this book shows you how the techniques and theory of management accounting can be applied in the real world.
- Comprehensive suite of resources for lecturers and students
- Practical application through a wealth of European and Harvard Business School case studies and examples of management accounting practices in real-world companies
- Coverage of all business sectors: non-profit, retail, wholesale, service, selling and administrative situations, as well as manufacturing
- ‘Business first’ boxes provide insights into management accounting practices at well-known international organisations
- Extensive assessment material, with a wealth of practice question material, available at MyAccountingLab
[insert My Accounting Lab logo]
The text is supported by MyAccountingLab (www.myaccountinglab.com), an online tutorial and assessment solution. With more than 300,000 registered students doing four million assignments, MyAccountingLab is the most effective and reliable learning solution for accounting available today.
- A personalised study plan for each student
- Guided solutions that take students step by step through solving a problem
- Exam board-style questions
- An eBook for quick reference
We polled 10,000 student users of MyAccountingLab from around the globe:
- 92% of students said that MyAccountingLab learning aids helped them while completing homework and/or preparing for exams.
- 89% of students said that MyAccountingLab helped them earn a higher grade.
- 92% of students would recommend MyAccountingLab for future courses.
Alnoor Bhimani is Professor of Management Accounting and Head of the Department of Accounting at the London School of Economics
Charles T. Horngren served as the Edmund W. Littlefield Professor of Accounting, Emeritus at Stanford University until 2011
Gary L. Sundem is Professor of Accounting Emeritus at the University of Washington
William O. Stratton is Professor of Accounting at the Udvar-Hazy School of
Business of Dixie State College of Utah
David Burgstahler is Gerhard G. Mueller Endowed Professor in Accounting at the University of Washington
Jeff Schatzberg is the Humberto Lopez Professor of Accounting in the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona
Need extra support?
This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyAccountingLab.
This title can be supported by MyAccountingLab, an online homework and tutorial system which can be used by students for self-directed study or fully integrated into an instructor's course.
You can benefit from MyAccountingLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access card for MyAccountingLab: Introduction to Management Accounting with MyAccountingLab access card, 1/e (ISBN 9780273770381). Alternatively, buy access online at www.myxlab.com.
For educator access, contact your Pearson Account Manager. To find out who your account manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator