Présentation de l'éditeur
I wanted to experience islands more deeply than that of tourist. I explored the islands described in this anthology as a traveler with an attitude of curiosity and adventure.
The personal essays and stories in this book reflect some of what I have gained and what I have dreamed of islands as a spiritual seeker and adventure traveler.
Other books by Jeff Rasley:
- If you enjoy real adventure stories combined with an uplifting message about the strongest and kindest people in the world, check out Bringing Progress to Paradise.
- If you are interested in learning the rest of the story of Basa Village, read Light in the Mountains - Namaste, Rakshi, and Electricity in a Himalayan Village.
- To understand where 3 Cups of Tea went wrong, read India - Nepal Himalayas in the Moment.
- For a change of pace curl up with False Prophet, a legal thriller, romantic mystery, and inspirational tale based on a legal case Rasley handled in his 30-year Indianapolis law practice.
- If you enjoy sports action, history, humor, romance, or the sex/drugs/rock 'n roll cultural revolution of the 1960s, check out MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY: Love and Redemption in College Football.
- And finally, Pilgrimage: Sturgis to Wounded Knee and Back Home, a Memoir - It begins with a motorcycle road trip to the Bacchanalia of Sturgis Bike Week, then takes a detour to the massacre at Wounded Knee, and crosses the ocean to a remote village in the Himalayas. But, reconciliation is found back home in Indiana.