Présentation de l'éditeur
Everything you need to Score Higher on the TOEFL iBT—Guaranteed
The TOEFL iBT tests your abilities in Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. Kaplan’s TOEFL iBT Premier 2014-2015 with 4 Practice Tests
presents the most important language skills and strategies you need to succeed on this test. The TOEFL is required worldwide for international students who want to study abroad.
Kaplan’s comprehensive guide gives you exactly what you will need to get ready for Test Day, including:
- 4 full-length online practice tests with detailed answers and explanations
- Focused practice for each section of the test
- Audio for Listening, Speaking and Writing sections with complete transcripts in the book
- Exclusive score-raising tips and strategies for each language skill: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking
- Effective study tips for all TOEFL test takers
the test with expert strategies, realistic practice, and in-depth review.REINFORCE
critical concepts with video tutorials.IMPROVE
your performance with instant, online analysis and feedback.PREP ON THE GO
with mobile study resources.
Biographie de l'auteur
Celebrating 75+ years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.