Présentation de l'éditeur
Are you ready to feel better and be inspired? Whether you need help being mindful, beating procrastination, forgiving someone, healing yourself, or establishing direction in your life, this book provides the guidance you need to move forward and feel better, right now.
It’s a series of our best articles on:
- Self Love
- Passion and Growth
- Goals and Success
We polished up our most popular articles from the past seven years, added new original content, and bridged them with inspiring quotes, thought-provoking questions, and stunning graphics that are sure to inspire you.
Here are 15 ways the 1,000+ Little Things Book will benefit you:
- Discover your life purpose and embark on a life path you are proud of.
- Take action on your goals and dreams.
- Pursue what you truly love.
- Learn how to cultivate your own happiness.
- Learn and apply productive goal achievement strategies that work.
- Become more productive, effective, and efficient.
- Quit bad habits, cultivate new habits, and revamp your lifestyle.
- Face and overcome some of life’s biggest obstacles.
- Become more confident and break away from limiting beliefs.
- Examine fears, limitations, and emotions that are getting in your way.
- Eliminate negative thoughts and emotions and become a more positive thinker.
- Break away from relationships that have been holding you back.
- Acquire better people skills and develop more meaningful relationships.
- Reconnect with your true self and you inner genius.
- Find increased meaning and satisfaction in your daily life.
Biographie de l'auteur
Passionate writers, admirers of the human spirit, and full time students of life, Marc and Angel Chernoff enjoy sharing inspirational advice and practical tips for life on their popular personal development blog ‘Marc and Angel Hack Life’. Currently the site contains over 600 articles on productivity, happiness, love, work, and general self improvement, and has attracted 100 million page views since its inception in the summer of 2006. Marc and Angel both share a great passion for inspiring others to live to their fullest potential, and they honestly feel best when they are inspiring others to be their best. They started their blog with the goal of inspiring as many people as possible. And they work passionately every day to fulfill this goal through the thoughts and ideas they share online.