- -40%, -50%, -60%, -70%... Découvrez les Soldes Amazon jusqu'au 16 février 2016 inclus. Profitez-en !
- Fan de randonnée, adèpte du camping ? Visitez notre boutique randonnée et camping et retrouvez des milliers de tentes, sacs de randonnée, sacs de couchage, vêtements... et faites votre choix parmi les marques Columbia, Coleman, Gerber, High Peak, Lafuma, MILLET, Victorinox... et beaucoup d'autres.
- Fan de sport ? Visitez notre boutique vêtements de sport et retrouvez des milliers de vêtements de randonnée, running, cyclisme... ainsi que les marques sportswear Roxy, Rip Curl, Puma, Quiksilver et beaucoup d'autres...
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ Livraison gratuite
+ EUR 25,72 (livraison)
+ Livraison gratuite
MSR Flex 4 System Ustensiles
|Prix :||EUR 162,73|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Détails sur le produit
Descriptions du produit
MSR Flex 4 Cookware System
This is our highest capacity full featured cook system for groups of 4 or more. Including a big hard anodized 5.3L pot and a 3.2L nonstick you can fix a feast for the whole posse on a road trip while its compact nested design makes it a great option for big river and group backpack trips as well. You get an extra Strainer Lid for maximum efficiency plus plates and mugs for four.
LargeCapacity: Easytogrip 5.3L dualhandle pot for big onepot group meals and boiling.
Nested design: Saves valuable space in your pack or car.
Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both nonstick and uncoated hardanodized aluminum pots maximize cooking versatility.
Comprehensive: Includes two lids plus Insulated Stainless Steel Mugs and DeepDish plates for four with room for a Flex Skillet inside.
Includes: (1) 3.2L Nonstick hardanodized aluminum pot (1) Dualhandle 5.3L hardanodized aluminum pot (2) Aluminum Strainer lids (4) DeepDish plates (4) Stainless Steel Insulated Mugs (1) Talon pot handle.
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
April 7th - I had such high hopes for this lightweight set. One camping trip, 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner as we had baby back ribs one night. So cooked breakfast 2 mornings. First the good things about the set:
1. The cups and bowls/plates were great! Cups kept coffee warm long enough to drink it. 10 minutes or so.
2. The plates are the perfect weight to hold up to eating a steak dinner and are easy to eat from. I bought 2 extra plates I will keep for scrambling eggs and serving during future outings.
3. The pots are fine for boiling water.
4. The removable handles were a nice touch, and worked well when needing to remove pots and fry pan from the stove. HOWEVER the first use of the skillet (fry pan) the plastic thumb release to fold or remove the handle melted there by "fusing" the handle to the skillet. Can't fold it, can't remove it. Can't keep the set.....
1. I have never in my life had so much trouble getting pots and pans clean. EVERYTHING stuck HARD. We are talking scrambled eggs here folks and fried potatoes bacon and sausage. I would had to see what you would wind up with if you tried to cook a stew. The heat distribution is terrible. To get the entire strip of bacon fried I had to move it constantly. After starting the frying and turning the heat down parts were fully done and other parts of the same strip were raw. In the end even with care I had to discard portions that were overdone.
Making scrambled eggs, (now remember I am a retired professional caterer) the egg stuck to the pot just in the normal practice of cooking them scrambled. To clean required scrubbing after bringing the water to wash the dishes in to a boil in the pot I cooked the scrambled eggs in.
2. The additional skillet I purchased to use with the set, (same brand of course as mentioned above) ) the plastic thumb release melted there by "fusing" the handle to the skillet. Can't fold it, can't remove it. Can't keep the set.....
To finish... The only way I would recommend this set is to someone who does not plan to use it for cooking food. Sad as it may seem, I am not trying to be funny.