- Boutique de Fête des Mères : Découvrez toutes nos idées cadeaux et promotions
|Prix Amazon||Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
"James Beard Award winner Green teams up again with photographer Legato (after The Fishmonger’s Apprentice) to produce a beautifully photographed directory on how to make all types of pasta in your own kitchen, with just a few kitchen tools. And don’t think only of Italian—there are a few representative recipes from other countries, such as pot stickers, pierogi, and udon noodles. Recipes vary by shape, flour type, and flavoring. By following the easy, step-by-step instructions and hundreds of photographs, readers will be inspired to make their own delicious creations. The book contains many useful extras such as nutrition information, resources, and a glossary, but those who want to serve a homemade sauce along with their pasta fresca may need to consult another resource. VERDICT: This is a terrific choice for any library as it will be useful for both experts and novices alike. Mangia!"—Library Journal
Learn how to use the best ingredients and simple, classic techniques to make fresh, homemade pasta in your own kitchen with Making Artisan Pasta. Calling for just the simplest ingredients and a handful of unique kitchen tools, making pasta at home has never been easier, more fun, or more delicious.
Inside, you'll find:
- Recipes for pasta doughs made completely from scratch, with such delicious ingredients as buckwheat and whole wheat flour, roasted red pepper, asparagus, and even squid ink and chocolate
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions for rolling, shaping, and stuffing dough for gnocchi, lasagna, cannelloni, pappardelle, tagliatelle, ravioli, and dozens of other styles of pasta
- Detailed instructions on how to make the ultimate in pasta: hand-stretched dough
- Chinese pot stickers, Polish pierogi, Turkish manti, and other delectable pastas from beyond its traditional Italian borders
- Artisan tips to help anyone, from novice to experienced, make unforgettable pasta
Through author and chef Aliza Green’s pasta expertise and encyclopedic knowledge of all things culinary, plus hundreds of gorgeous photos by acclaimed food photographer Steve Legato, you’ll never look at the supermarket pasta aisle the same way again.
Making Artisan Pasta is on Cooking Light's Top 100 Cookbooks of the Last 25 Years list for Best Technique and Equipment.
Détails sur le produit