Quatrième de couverture
Management and Cost Accounting
Charles T. Horngren
Srikant M. Datar
The fourth edition of Management and Cost Accounting continues to offer a wide-ranging suite of resources to serve the needs of students, instructors and professionals.
With a strong international focus, this text provides definitive coverage of established and contemporary issues within management and cost accounting. Drawing on the latest research and surveys, the authors bring technical and theoretical concepts to life through extensive use of real-world examples and case studies.
- Extensive new material on corporate strategy, performance evaluation, corporate governance and the network economy.
- Many new unique examples of management accounting in real-world action.
- Revamped references at the end of each chapter to reflect new literature and the latest thinking.
- Richly illustrated with a striking full colour text design and photographs to further engage the reader, reinforcing the practical relevance of issues discussed.
- In-depth unique European and HarvardBusinessSchoolcase studies. A mix of new and classic real-world cases that pull together themes and offer a broader perspective of how management accounting can be applied in a range of different contexts.
- Extensive assessment material, including questions taken from past professional papers, allows students to consolidate learning and practise their exam technique. Questions are available for every chapter and are classified according to level of difficulty.
- Concepts in Action and Surveys of Company Practice boxes allow students to appreciate how accounting techniques are put into practice by managers in the business environment.
Alnoor Bhimani is Professor in Accounting and Finance at London School of Economics.
Charles T. Horngren is the Edmund W. Littlefield Professor of Accounting, Emeritus, at Stanford University.
Srikant M. Datar is the Arthur Lowes Dickinson Professor of Business Administration at Harvard University.
George Foster is Professor of Management at Stanford University.
Biographie de l'auteur
Alnoor Bhimani is Professor in Accounting and Finance at London School of Economics
Charles T. Horngren is the Edmund W. Littlefield Professor of Accounting, Emeritus, at Stanford University
Srikant M. Datar is the Arthur Lowes Dickinson Professor of Business Administration at Harvard University
George Foster is Professor of Management at Stanford University