|Prix Amazon||Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
The third edition of Management and Cost Accounting continues to offer a wide-ranging suite of resources to serve the needs of students, instructors and professionals.
With a strong European focus, this text provides a definitive coverage of established and contemporary issues within management and cost accounting. Drawing on the latest research and surveys, the authors bring technical and theoretical concepts to life through extensive use of real world examples and case studies.
· Richly illustrated with a striking new full colour text design and photographs to further engage the reader, reinforce the practical relevance of issues discussed.
· Extended and fully updated coverage of Strategic Management Accounting.
· In depth European and Harvard case studies. A mix of new and classic cases which pull together themes and offer a broader perspective of how management accounting can be applied in a range of different contexts. Cases include questions, and guided solutions to these are provided in the instructor resources.
· Extensive assessment material, including questions taken from past papers, allows students to consolidate learning and practice their exam technique. Questions are available for every chapter and are classified according to level of difficulty.
· Concepts in action and surveys of company practice allow students to appreciate how accounting techniques are put into practice by managers in the wider world.
Companion website at www.pearsoned.co.uk/horngren
The book is supported by a richly populated companion website which includes a mix of multiple choice, fill in the blank and true/false questions, annotated weblinks, and a glossary plus resources for lecturers.
Charles T. Horngren is the Edmund W. Littlefield Professor of Accounting, Emeritus, at Stanford University
Dr Alnoor Bhimani is Reader in Accounting and Finance at London School of Economics
Srikant M. Datar is the Arthur Lowes Dickinson Professor of Business Administration at Harvard University
George Foster is Professor of Management at Stanford University
Alnoor Bhimaniis Professor of Management Accounting at the London School of Economics.
Charles T. Horngrenis the Edmund W. Littlefield Professor of Accounting, Emeritus at Stanford University.
Srikant M. Dataris the Arthur Lowes Dickinson Professor of Business Administration and Senior Associate Dean at Harvard University.
Madhav V. Rajanis the Gregor G. Peterson Professor of Accounting and Senior Associate Dean at Stanford University.--Ce texte fait référence à l'édition Broché .
Détails sur le produit