Présentation de l'éditeur
Responding to reader and instructor feedback, the expert author team updated and refreshed the book's content to make it even more useful, complete, and approachable. Mastering Revit Architecture is organized by real-world workflows and features detailed explanations, interesting real-world examples, and practical tutorials to help readers understand Revit and BIM concepts so that they can quickly start accomplishing vital Revit tasks.
- Part I discusses key BIM and Revit concepts before giving readers a hands-on look at the Revit interface.
- Part II explores today's Revit workflows and introduces readers to templates, worksharing, and managing Revit projects.
- Part III dives into modeling and massing and offers detailed information on the crucial Family Editor as well as visualization techniques for various industries.
- Part IV covers documentation, including annotation and detailing, and explains how to work with complex walls, roofs and floors as well as curtain walls and advanced stair and railings.
The companion website features before-and-after tutorial files (metric and Imperial sets), additional advanced content, and an hour of video on crucial techniques. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced Revit user, this book offers the detailed instruction you need to get the most out of this powerful software product.
Quatrième de couverture
The Definitive Guide to Revit Architecture 2015
Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 s focused discussions, detailed exercises, and compelling real–world examples help readers of all levels learn and implement Revit. Completely reorganized for this edition, the authors have incorporated feedback from Revit users and instructors to make this an even more usable guide to Revit Architecture.
Organized clearly by real–world workflows, this updated edition features detailed explanations, practical examples, and instructive tutorials to help readers understand Revit and BIM concepts, so they can quickly get to work on vital Revit tasks. In addition, this book can be used to prepare for Autodesk s certification exams.
- Understanding key BIM and Revit concepts
- Exploring the Revit interface
- Learning today s Revit workflows, templates, worksharing, and management tools
- Modeling on the crucial Family Editor
- Applying visualization techniques for various industries
- Working with complex walls, roofs, and floors
- Importing, exporting, and using 2D CAD data and 3D model data
- Rendering emotive photorealistic visualizations
- Understanding the importance of sequencing your visualization workflow
- Creating a point cloud in Revit
Apply Principles of the User Interface and Project Organization
Configure Project Templates and Graphic Standards
Handle Tools Critical to Working with Revit in Any Project Team
Detail, Document, and Annotate Your Design
Prepare for the Revit Architecture 2015 Certification Exams