Présentation de l'éditeur
Streamline your web applications with this hands-on course. From initial structuring to full deployment, you'll learn everything you need to know about AngularJS DOM based frameworks.
- Make the most out of AngularJS by understanding the AngularJS philosophy and applying it to real life development tasks
- Effectively structure, write, test, and finally deploy your application
- Add security and optimization features to your AngularJS applications
- Harness the full power of AngularJS by creating your own directives
- Full of solutions to real life problems, with clear explanations of the more sophisticated AngularJS concepts
The book will take the reader through the workflow of building an AngularJS app.
Throughout the process of app creation, we will have a look at the different interaction points between design and development and the readers will learn how AngularJS helps both roles to build an application that works well, as well as how to create clean and maintainable front end markup and code.
What you will learn from this book
- Use AngularJS DOM-based templating effectively and learn how it differs from other frameworks
- Query and modify data in various backends and become proficient with the promise API
- Quickly create complex forms, taking full advantage of the 2-way data binding
- Introduce navigation in your web application by relaying on the HTML5 History API
- Manage dependencies with the AngularJS module and the Dependency Injection systems
- Localize your web application to prepare it for an international audience
- Secure your web application from unauthorized users
- Build a variety of AngularJS directives: widgets, validators, and wrapping 3rd party plugins
- Gain a deep understanding of the AngularJS compiler to build even more sophisticated directives
- Structure your web application by organizing it into a meaningful and flexible directory structure
This book will be a step-by-step guide showing the readers how to build a complete web app with AngularJS.
Who this book is written for
Biographie de l'auteur
Pawel Kozlowski has over 15 years of professional experience in web development and was fortunate enough to work with variety of web technologies, languages, and platforms. He is not afraid of hacking both at client side and server side and always searches for the most productive tools and processes.
Pawel strongly believes in free, open source software. He has been very committed in the AngularJS project and also is very active in the AngularJS community. He also contributes to Angular UI the companion suite to the AngularJS framework, where he focuses on the Twitter's Bootstrap directives for AngularJS.
When not coding, Pawel spreads a good word about AngularJS at various conferences and meetups.
Peter Bacon Darwin
Peter Bacon Darwin has been programming for over two decades. He worked with .NET from before it was released; he contributed to the development of IronRuby and was an IT consultant for Avanade and IMGROUP before quitting to share his time between freelance development and looking after his kids.
Peter is a notable figure in the AngularJS community. He has recently joined the AngularJS team at Google as an external contractor and is a founder member of the AngularUI project. He has spoken about AngularJS at Devoxx UK and numerous London meetups. He also runs training courses in AngularJS. His consultancy practice is now primarily focused on helping businesses make best use of AngularJS.