Revue de presse
Medical Biochemistry at a Glance would be an excellent book for USMLE Step 1. In my experience, medical students (and pre–medical students) would greatly benefit from reading it in preparation for the exam.
This compares very well with Lippincott s Biochemistry – this has the right price and approach to compete with Lippincott for a less expensive and more accessible alternative to the larger text books that are out there.
I like the way it combines the metabolic pathways and principles in such a creative fashion, and the metabolism sections are among the best I have read and the easiest to understand. Metabolism is a very complicated subject and, in my experience, most teachers of the subject would really benefit from your text. ( Richard W. Hanson, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine)
Présentation de l'éditeur
The book is designed as a revision guide for students preparing for examinations and contains topics that have been identified as ′high–yield′ facts for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), Step 1.
This third edition:
- Has been thoroughly revised and updated and is now in full colour throughout
- Is written by the author of the hugely successful Metabolism at a Glance (ISBN 9781405107167)
- Features updated and improved clinical correlates
- Expands its coverage with a new section on Molecular Biology
- Includes a brand new companion website of self–assessment questions and answers at www.ataglanceseries.com/medicalbiochemistry