Présentation de l'éditeur
Get your Web security, network perimeter security, and application layer security gateway up and running smoothly. This indispensible, single-volume reference details the features and capabilities of Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG). You'll gain the real-world insights, implementation and configuration best practices, and management practices you need for on-the-job results. Discover how to:
- Implement TMG
- integrated security features
- Analyze your Web and perimeter security requirements and infrastructure
- Plan, install, and configure TMG
- Implement network intrusion prevention, proxy, caching, filtering
- Configure security for the Web, Microsoft Exchange Server, and SharePoint Products and Technologies
- Implement remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Select and configure clients
- Monitor and troubleshoot protected systems with Network Monitor 3 and other tools
- Use scripting to configure systems and automate administration
- Plus, get a fully searchable eBook on the companion CD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Biographie de l'auteur
Jim Harrison is a program manager on the Microsoft Forefront Edge Security Team who also designs integrated security solutions for Microsoft extranets and intranets. He is the coauthor of Microsoft's Forefront Community Page "Tales from the Edge". Jim is a former tester on the Microsoft ISA Server Sustained Engineering Team, and prior to that, served as an electronics technician for the US Navy.