Présentation de l'éditeur
Experience learning made easy - and quickly teach yourself how to manage the complete project life cycle with Project 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace - building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Work with Project 2013 on your PC or touch-enabled device
- Build and fine-tune your project plan
- Schedule tasks and milestones, and assign resources
- Track progress and costs, and manage variances
- Troubleshoot delays and budget overruns
- Customize Gantt chart views, tables, and calendars
- Learn project-management best practices
Biographie de l'auteur
Carl Chatfield and Timothy Johnson are the authors of every version of the popular Microsoft Project Step by Step going back to Project 2000.
Carl is a principal content project manager at Microsoft, where he oversees development of user assistance material, UI text, and web content for a range of products and services.