- -40%, -50%, -60%, -70%... Découvrez les Soldes Amazon jusqu'au 16 février 2016 inclus. Profitez-en !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Retrouvez encore plus de titres dans notre boutique Blu-ray !
- Mises à jour de votre logiciel d'exploitation (firmware): vous rencontrez des problèmes avec votre lecteur ? Certains films ne sont pas lus correctement ? Avez-vous vérifié que le logiciel d’exploitation de votre lecteur Blu-ray est correctement mis à jour? Cliquez ici
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Vol. 2 [Blu-ray]
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Détails sur le produit
Descriptions du produit
With Banagher Links as its master, the Unicorn Gundam goes into action. The mobile suit that is said to be the key to Laplace's Box offers a glimpse of its incredible power in single combat against Marida Cruz and her Kshatriya. After the battle, the Unicorn Gundam is captured by the Londo Bell warship Nahel Argama. Also aboard the ship are Micott, Takuya, and Audrey, who have been rescued by a Londo Bell pilot named Riddhe Marcenas. Full Frontal, leader of the Neo Zeon remnants known as the Sleeves, launches an attack on the Nahel Argama with his mobile suit Sinanju in order to obtain the Box. Frontal, the so-called "second coming of Char Aznable," claims to be a vessel embodying the hopes of the Spacenoids. What will happen when he encounters Banagher on the battlefield?
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Of course its not all battles, there is some serious character development as the episode basically outlines the motivations for the Zeon and Federation faction. There are also hints at the past of Banagher which has led me to an interesting theory. He also displays characteristics common of Gundam protagonists, he willingly pilots a mobile suit (with surprising talent) in order to protect something (in this case Audrey Burn AKA Mineva Zabi) however he doesn't want to kill and in fact becomes quite upset when he discovers that he did in fact kill someone accidentally. And of course it would not be a Universal Century Gundam series if at some point the protagonist didn't ask about why adults had to drag others into their wars.
Overall I highly recommend this for any Gundam fan.
you sellers at amazon are out of your mind selling this series at $100 per disc, u.s. dollars! You must think most of us Anime fans are idiots and not web savvy, or that we don't know that there is a thing such as Bandai Entertainment web site store. They are selling everything under $50.
You guys selling stuff at Amazon is suppose to present better value or price than original sellers,
ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS? good for you, way to go building the poor image that the public have on merchants as greedy people.
Common guys! be a good Amazon citizen! Do the right thing and sell these titles at the right price. Yeah, some idiots will fall for your trap, until they read my comment here!!! Don't try to drown my post here with another hundred fake reviews, I will re-post.
Few months later and it appears this is the new game plan for Bandai in the US. Seeing as they find region A (US and Japan) blu rays are being imported into Japan at a significantly lower cost then their own, they are cutting off most US licensing and putting English subs on the original Japanese discs with the expectation that they will be the sole source of at least their high end titles.
For a solid and comprehensive fan review of the Gundam Unicorn series, check out the anime mecha podcast Gundam! @ MAHQ with SBR & the Crew, you won't regret it.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- DVD & Blu-ray > Action, Aventure, Policier et Thriller > Action
- DVD & Blu-ray > Action, Aventure, Policier et Thriller > Aventure
- DVD & Blu-ray > Action, Aventure, Policier et Thriller > Policier et Thriller > Angoisse et Suspense
- DVD & Blu-ray > Fantastique, Horreur et Science-fiction > Fantastique
- DVD & Blu-ray > Fantastique, Horreur et Science-fiction > Science-fiction
- DVD & Blu-ray > Featured Categories > Blu-ray