Are you looking for an easy way to amaze your friends?
Do you have a whipping siphon but are afraid you are not getting the most out of it? If you nodded your head "Yes" then this book was written for you! Modernist Cooking Made Easy: The Whipping Siphon
focuses on presenting the 3 main uses of the whipping siphon: Foaming, Infusing, and Carbonating. It delivers the information you need to understand how the techniques work and provides you with over 50 recipes to illustrate these techniques while allowing you to create great dishes using them
. Plus, these techniques can produce an amazing array of dishes that anyone can easily use to experience the joys of modernist cooking as well as to blow their diners away!
Whether you have an iSi Whipping Siphon, a culinary whipper, a Whip-It, or any other cream whipper or whipped cream dispenser this book will help you get the most out of it. From thick, rich foams to thin, flavorful froths and from fizzy grapes to highly-nuanced alcohol infusions, a whipping siphon can create food that plays with all of the senses
. It is an awesome way to easily wow your family and friends! What You Get in This Book:
• An in-depth look at the three main uses of the whipping siphon: foaming, infusing and carbonating.
• An overview of how the whipping siphon works and a detailed look at what ingredients work best with it.
• A troubleshooting guide to help you overcome any issues that arise.
• More than 50 recipes providing a wide variety of delightful taste sensations. They include:
Foams, mousses, soups and dips
Infused alcohols, oils and vinegars
Carbonated beverages and fruits
• A comprehensive primer on foaming including different types of foams, foaming ingredients and uses of foams.
• Detailed summary charts with the different applications for various ingredients and what ratios they should be used in. If you want to master the whipping siphon, delight your taste buds, and amaze your friends, then this is the book for you!