Stitched back, paperback cover with a fabric finish, round corners, 64 pages (110 g), full colors, A5 Format, Printed on chlorine-free paper (FSC accredited) using vegetable inks, 155 illustrations and 80 action photos, 20 scenarios.
The most up to date practical handbook.
This instructional guide is aimed at ski tourers of all levels (whether you are on skis, a snowboard or snowshoes) who would like to improve their proficiency and safety.
Its clear descriptions of the skills and techniques ski tourers need to master will help you get the most from your days in the mountains while avoiding the most common traps.
It also shows how making judicious decisions.
- Essential Skills for Backcountry Skiers
- Master avalanche search techniques
- A step by step guide to improve decision-making and reduce errors
- Avoid undesirable situations
- Improve your strategies and safety through
- 20 scenarios illustrating ways to reduce threats and errors