Présentation de l'éditeur
This guide by pro photographer Robin Long provides the inspiration and instruction, practical tips, and equipment advice you need to get started. You will learn about:
- Establishing trust with clients and working with newborns and parents
- Using natural lighting sources and selecting simple wraps and materials
- Posing styles and transition advice to ensure the session goes smoothly
- Calming techniques and understanding the physical requirements of newborns
- Post-processing workflows with Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Photoshop to create breathtaking images
This beautifully illustrated guide will not only assist you through a complete newborn session, but will help you start your own newborn photography business, including creating a business plan, building a client base, and selling your images to clients.