Neuroanatomy Text and Atlas, Fourth Edition (Anglais) Broché – 1 juillet 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
A regional and functional approach to learning human neuroanatomy
New full-color images
Neuroanatomy:Text and Atlas covers neuroanatomy from both a functional and regional perspective to provide an understanding of how the components of the central nervous system work together to sense the world around us, regulate body systems, and produce behavior. This trusted text thoroughly covers the sensory, motor, and integrative skills of the brains and presents an overview of the function in relation to structure and the locations of the major pathways and neuronal integrative regions.
Neuroanatomy:Text and Atlas also teaches you how to interpret the new wealth of human brain images by developing an understanding of the anatomical localization of brain function. The authoritative core content of myelin-stained histological sections is enhanced by informative line illustrations, angiography, and brain views produced by MRI, and other imaging technologies.
NEW to this edition:
- Revised and updated to reflect advances in clinical neuroanatomy and neural science
- Full-color illustrations have been added to enrich the text
- Chapters begin with a clinical case to illustrate the connections and functions of the key material
- Chapters end with a series of multiple-choice review questions
Features and Benefits:
- Increases knowledge of the regional and functional organization of the spinal cord and brain, one system at a time
- Provides thorough coverage of the sensory, motor, and integrative systems of the brain, together with cerebral vasculature
- Promotes understanding of the complex details of neuroanatomy needed for accurate interpretation of radiological image
- Comprehensive atlas provides key views of the surface anatomy of the central nervous systems and photographs of myelin-stained sections in three anatomical planes
- Includes learning aids such as clinical topics, boxes, chapter summaries, and a Glossary of key terms and structures
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
En savoir plus sur l'auteur
Dans ce livre(En savoir plus)
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
The diagrams and stained brain sections are numerous and clear. The atlas at the end of the book isn't as complete as it could be, but this is primarily a textbook, and a dedicated atlas is a necessity in a human brain dissection class (which the course associated with this textbook was not - although I took one the following semester).