- -40%, -50%, -60%, -70%... Découvrez les Soldes Amazon jusqu'au 16 février 2016 inclus. Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
Oc-Mix 4 CD, Bande originale, Import
Vous cherchez un CD ou Vinyle ?nos promotions et CD à petits prix.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Détails sur le produit
de Imogen Heap
de A.C. Newman
de Modest Mouse
de Bell X1
de Matt Pond PA
Descriptions du produit
n. dischi1data6 ottobre 2006supportocd audiogenerepop e rock internazionalecolonne sonore---- brani1.decent days and nights - futureheadsascolta2.goodnight and go - imogen heapascolta3.fortress - pinbackascolta4.on the table - a.c. newmanascolta5.to be alone with you - sufjan stevensascolta6.play - flunkascolta7.scarecrow - beckascolta8.the view - modest mouseascolta9.hardcore days & softcore nights - aqueductascolta10.cartwheels - the reindeer sectionascolta11.eve, the apple of my eye - bell x1ascolta12.champagne supernova - matt pond paascolta
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
1. Decent Days And Nights - The Futureheads: 5/5 = The Futureheads are a great band, this song gets you up and moving.
2. Goodnight And Go - Imogen Heap: 5/5 = Another great song, cool techno sounds bring this song to life. Great lyrics.
3. Fortress - Pinback: 5/5 = Good lyrics, simple chords, a good song.
4. On The Table - A.C. Newman: 5/5 = Fun, upbeat song. Good to listen to in the car
5. To Be Alone With You - Sufjan Stevens: 5/5 = This is a beautifully written song, with great lyrics and music. The banjo adds a nice touch.
6. Play - Flunk: 4/5 = Intresting...not much to say about it, but it grows on you
7. Scarecrow - Beck: 4/5 = Not the best Beck song I've heard, kind of melancholy and dull at points
8. The View - Modest Mouse: 5/5 = Fun song, has pop and energy, good lyrics
9. Hardcore Days & Softcore Nights - Aqueduct: 3/5 = Probably my least favorite song on the album
10. Cartwheels - The Reindeer Section: 5/5 = Nice, soft song, has a good sound
11. Eve, The Apple Of My Eye - Bell X1: 5/5 = Dreamy, sweet, sad song that makes you want to keep it on repeat
12. Champagne Supernova - Matt Pond PA: 5/5 = My favorite song on the album, mainly because of the moment it was played on the show. Nice long song, cool strings added into the mix of the song make it fun and worthwhile.
OVERALL GRADE: 56/60 = 93%
Good album if love The OC and want to get into new indie bands
As far at the album, and my opinion of it, I would have bought the entire album for the Reindeer Section's contribution. I wrote my first music review on that song, and it landed me the job.
Even if you can't stand this show, this album is worth a listen.
The music of "The OC" has gained considorable respect over the short couple of years, acting as the main launching pad for great artists including Death Cab, Jem and The Killers. Because of this show, and its terrific soundtracks, Mellow Rock and Alternative have certainly become two of my favourite musical genres.
So once again, producer (and creator of the show) Josh Schwartz has intoduced more fantastic artists, along with their wonderful songs. I know everyone has their tastes, but for me, my Top 3 songs would have to be:
1) "Cartwheels" - by The Reindeer Section: This is a soothing mellow rock song. It has beautiful musical arrangement, as it includes string instruments, which add a great melodic stength to the song.
2) "Eve, the Apple of My Eye" - by Bell XY: this is a moving ballad which has gorgeous piano chords the whole way through. The lyrics are also very metaphorical.
3) "Champagne Supernova" - by Matt Pond PA: this is a cover song of Oasis' original rock classic. This version is very well done, with energetic electric guitar and a string arrangement at the end, which adds real depth to the song.
Other great songs include Sufjan Stevens' "To be alone with you" a calm, and relaxing mellow song. It's beautiful! To lighten things up, it features a "dancier" track, "Play" by Flunk.
So as you can see, there is terrific range in the songs, from very slow all the way to very up-tempo, "The OC: Mix 4" is yet another brilliant soundtrack from the equally fantastic show! This is the perfect cure for an "OC" Obsessive Compulsive, such as myself! I can't wait for the next installment!
But even people who don't like "The O.C." have to admit that the hit series has done a wonderful service for indie music. Rather than mining current pop hits, the soundtrack makes use of the vast indie rock world. And the fourth soundtrack shows that they're not running out of groups -- it uses everything from neo-folk to trip-pop.
Among the better known groups on here are the Futureheads' energetic driven rock, Beck's melancholy lament, Pinback's medium-tempo pop with its stoned vocals, A.C. Newman's fuzzy piano pop, and Modest Mouse's twisting psychedelic tapestry. It's a credit to the people who selected this that they are apparently chosen for both catchiness AND quality.
But there are also lesser-known groups included here: Aqueduct provides an unmelodious (but strangely appealing) pop tune, Sufjan Stevens croons softly over his guitar, Bell X1 provides gentle piano-folk, and Matt Pond PA provides a rather lackluster finale.
The crowning jewels are probably the most underrated pop groups of today. One is Frou Frou's vocalist Imogen Heap, with the enchantingly sweet "Goodnight and Go." And Norwegian group Flunk gives us sparkling trip-folk with the delicate vocals -- not their best song, but still very pretty and airy.
Were it not for Matt Pond PA, this would probably be the ideal little mix CD, with both "big" indie bands and those that many people have never heard of, or at least never bothered to listen to. And this collection includes just about everything -- discordant rock to psychedelic grandeur to airy pop tunes. Some are catchy, some are gritty, but virtually all are wonderful.
Even if you've never visited "The O.C.," take a listen to the fourth soundtrack, and delve into some of the best music that MTV has never heard of. Well chosen.
1. "Decent Days and Nights" by The Futureheads- 2.5/5
An alright start to the album, but nah, it's not the greatest song. Still decent though.
2. "Goodnight and Go" by Imogen Heap- 3.5/5
At first listen I thought it was too "pop" music sounding but now I like it a lot, it's catchy and nice to listen to.
3. "Fortress" by Pinback- 5/5
Probably my favourite on the album. It's an excellent song and I listen to it often, Pinback is a band worth looking at.
4. "On The Table" by A.C. Newman- 4/5
Good song, catchy, and one you can sing along to even on your first listen to it.
5. "To Be Alone With You" by Surfjan Stevens- 4/5
Soft, nice, and beautiful. A good OC song featured on a romance scene.
6. "Play" by Flunk- 3/5
Okay, the woman's voice is sort've drony, but worth a listen.
7. "Scarecrow" by Beck- 4.5/5
Excellent song, Beck is the man. I am a large fan of Beck and was happy to see a contribution by him on this album.
8. "The View" by Modest Mouse- 5/5
Another great song. Again, I am a large Modest Mouse fan and after seeing them live at the club on The OC, I was happy they received a spot on the album. A faster sort of a song.
9. "Hardcore Days and Softcore Nights" by Aqueduct- 3/5
A good song, but not a fan of the vocals on the song. Maybe after a few listens I might like this song more, because when it seems like a song that could take a few listens to enjoy.
10. "Cartwheels" by The Reindeer Section- 4/5
A happy, peaceful, relaxing song. Nice to sit back and listen to.
11. "Eve, The Apple of My Eye" by Bell X1- 5/5
Excellent song! At first I thought the vocals were that of Thom Yorke from Radiohead. Amazing job done on this song.
12. "Champagne Supernova" by matt pond PA- 4/5
An excellent cover of the Oasis masterpiece, although I like Oasis' version one million times better. matt pond PA did an excellent job.
All in all, a great album, it has it's ups and downs. If your a fan of indie/emo music, get this album. If your a g-unit rap-fan who likes The OC, don't get this album.
Seth would be proud.