Présentation de l'éditeur
This is an exclusive interview with Bettyjean Kling, one of America's foremost pond equipment experts. This one-of-a-kind interview pulls the curtain back on exactly what it takes to select the right pond equipment to create your ideal water garden without the snags, hidden costs and needless maintenance issues encountered by most pond owners.
Here's what people are saying about Bettyjean Kling and her pond equipment expertise:
"Bettyjean helped me build my first water garden in my back yard. She guided me through the process of selecting all the right equipment, and it turned out great. Since then, I've installed a few other water gardens for my friends, and I plan on designing and installing water gardens as a side business. I suppose you could say Bettyjean and her advice helped take me from beginner to savvy installer."
"Before talking with Bettyjean, I had never done any work with water gardens before. And even though I had an unusual and challenging landscape, Bettyjean eased my fears about doing a self installation and helped me through the entire process of design, assembly and installation right over the phone... in the end, I was so happy with my new water garden, I was almost in tears. I couldn't have done it without Bettyjean's help."
INSIDE YOU WILL DISCOVER ...
* The simple formula that calculates how much your water pump really costs. You'll see how an extra $10 to $30 now can save you hundreds of dollars over the life of your pump
* How many pumps do you really need? Discover why running one pump spell disaster and how to avoid it
* Warning: the wrong hose can stimulate algae growth... like clogging your arteries with cholesterol. How a simple decision keeps clean, unrestricted water flowing through your system
* How to give your fish all the oxygen they need even if your equipment shuts down
* In-pond or out-of-pond pump? 5 things you must know before you decide
* Why you should never cover your pump
* Direct drive, magnetic drive, and epoxy filled pumps? Don't be fooled by marketing hype - discover exactly what's right for you and your pond (and keep more money in your pocket)
* The truth about non-clogging pumps and how to save your pump from damage
* What you must know about pump warranties
* The 5 benefits of a skimmer filter and how it serves as your "virtual care taker" for your water garden, eliminating hours of maintenance and manual labor... for more bliss and fewer chores
* Should you go SOLAR to cut energy costs? Listen to this before you decide
* 6 reasons why a fountain improves the health and vibrancy of your pond
* When you should use a filter/pump/fountain "combo system" and when you can get away with a simple floating fountain
* How to get the ideal waterfall effect - trickle, rustling, or crashing. This "4-point checklist" helps you pick the right equipment to be sure your waterfall soothes you with its inviting beauty and calming sounds
* How to avoid leaks in your waterfall (that can otherwise erode your landscape)
* And much more
Don't throw good money away on the wrong equipment for your backyard pond or water garden. "How To Perfect Your Water Garden" spoon-feeds you simple advice to reduce your up-front and operating costs ... minimize maintenance ... and enjoy a blissful, harmonious water garden today and the years ahead.
This is one book that will easily pay for itself!
Scroll up and click on the "Buy" button to deliver almost instantly to your Kindle or other reading device.