Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 18,45|
|Prix Kindle :||
Économisez EUR 3,50 (19%)
Power Eating, 4E Format Kindle
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
People ask me, "What do you do for diet to stay in shape and eat like you do?" If it's a serious discussion, this book comes up. But generally, people are looking for a quickie answer. They want to know one or two things to always or never eat. It's a huge problem in this country. Here's the horrible truth-- it's a lot more complicated than one or two things. But you decide what eat 10's of thousands of times in your life. Spend a little time, put in a little effort, and learn to do it right! You learn a language, you learn math, you learn a number of other things that are far more difficult than this. Get this book. Use it.
Here's a little of what to expect: You're never hungry. Literally never. If anything, it's hard to finish sometimes. You're never thirsty either. Due to variety, your meals are more interesting. You snack a lot. You have more energy for long workouts. You sleep better. Your mood stabilizes. Your digestive system works better. You lose fat and gain muscle at the same time! You feel like a normal person eating normal food.
You'll feel a bit scientific for a while, but you'll start to get good at it. And like knowing a language, when it's second-nature, you get lifelong benefits. All for having invested the time and energy into finally learning how to properly.
Here's what in the book:
Part I Foundation
Chapter 1 Eating for Power
Chapter 2 Manufacturing Muscle
Chapter 3 Fueling Workouts
Chapter 4 Managing Fat
Chapter 5 Burning Fat
Chapter 6 Hydrating for Heavy-Duty Workouts
Part II Supplements
Chapter 7 Vitamins and Minerals for Strength Trainers
Chapter 8 Muscle-Building Products
Chapter 9 Performance Herbs
Part III Plans and Menus
Chapter 10 Developing a Power Eating Plan
Chapter 11 Planning a Peak
Chapter 12 Maintaining Physique Menu Plans
Chapter 13 Building Muscle Menu Plans
Chapter 14 Cross-Training Menu Plans (NEW)
Chapter 15 Losing Fat Menu Plans
Chapter 16 Getting Cut Menu Plans
Chapter 17 Power Eating Recipes
I was especially interested in maintaining physique menu plans and expect to keep it handy. While it didn't offer a plan for exactly my weight, it did provide one for someone 10 pounds heavier and it tells you to simply take in less calories.
You'll discover how to determine your carb and protein needs, something many people don't really understand. And it rates herbal supplements. I didn't totally agree with all of her ratings but we're not going to agree in full with any writer. At least, I hope not. And, it tells you the type of entrees to eat and the type to avoid. And, you'll discover what to drink before and after a sport or activity - something I've wondered about.
As much as I've studied and researched all the relevant date and studies, I still found much value in this book and highly recommend it to you.
Susanna K. Hutcheson
Health & Fitness Researcher/Reviewer
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Health, Mind & Body > Diets & Weight Loss
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Health, Mind & Body > Exercise & Fitness
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Health, Mind & Body > Nutrition
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Medicine > Special Topics > Nutrition
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Sports > Training
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Diets & Weight Loss
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Exercise & Fitness > Weight Training
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Nutrition
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Medicine > Special Topics > Nutrition
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Sports > Training