Power of The Soul (Anglais) Broché – 22 février 2007
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Biographie de l'auteur
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
En savoir plus sur l'auteur
Dans ce livre(En savoir plus)
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Pages 11-13: Spiritual Journaling Tips
Pages 25-28: Synchronicities and dream sources
Pages 92-95: Healing ideas on connecting with others.
Pages 118-124: Forgiving others and self -forgiveness
Pages 199-202: Recommended Links
"Power Of The Soul" by John Holland is great for those who are open to reading guides on connecting with the higher self.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
I am soul. I have unlimited potential. I now step into my power, and I appreciate all of me. The Divine Source flows in me, through me, and from me. I can achieve anything I want. I now know myself as I really am. I own my power. I am power.
John Holland's series of affirmations brings us into a place where an innate understanding - of who we are and what we are - can occur. We are spiritual beings in a physical body, and our Power is of the Soul.
Long before Holland brings us these affirmations in Power of the Soul, he guides us through the occasionally-intense process of self-recognition. (I highly recommend having a box of tissues handy while reading Chapter 5: The Healer Within; although, come to think of it, you may need them for Chapter 4: The Power of Love, or Chapter 6: Breaking Free: Turning the Past into a Bridge for the Future.) Each chapter in this book sets a firm foundation - this is not a "la-la" book - and builds on the next. Readers familiar with Holland's work will recognize much of the message set forth in Chapter 3: The Unfoldment of Your Soul Senses from his Psychic Navigator. Readers unfamiliar with Psychic Navigator will nonetheless find this chapter eminently readable and may be inspired to further reading.
Within each chapter, the reader will find everything from practical exercises to realistic lifestyle changes to facilitate this journey of self-recognition - of soul-recognition. Although filled with the practical, Holland does not leave out the esoteric. The reader is gently guided through the world of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, synchronicities, chakras, prana, chi, auras and energy. His at-ease style of writing makes these concepts readily accessible to those both familiar and unfamiliar with them. But don't be fooled by that at-ease style; the message contained within is powerful and transformational.
John Holland's Power of the Soul - Inside Wisdom for an Outside World is a keeper. The exercises, the esoteric information, and the lifestyle tips all make this a book you'll want to consult frequently. Meanwhile, I'll be buying a second copy to leave in a train station or at an airport, where I know someone is waiting to read it.
~ Bob Olson, OfSpirit.com Editor
"Power of the Soul" is a book about discovering the power deep within you, within your soul and learning how to direct that power in a positive manner. Yes, the book is full of information, meditations, tips, and tools. This is powerful self-discovery, spiritual path stuff. It is NOT a magic book. If you are interested in achieving a more balanced and spiritual life, consider this book. A spiritual pat takes work and it is a continual journey forward.
The 8 chapters of this book are:
1) Understanding the Soul--about the soul, as consciousness, the true essence of a person. This chapter speaks of going inward to discover your true self, dredging up what you have hidden inside, and facing it. It discusses a Buddhist technique "The Mindfulness of Breathing" and the importance of breathing correctly to achieve a state of stillness. John then teaches you exercises to achieve proper breathing. He also talks about achieving your soul's purpose, also discovering the gifts of your soul and using them in your everyday life.
2) Acknowledging the Source--the Source is defined as God, the Universe, or a Higher Consciousness, whatever your preference. He explains the concepts of synchronicities (aka. co-incidences), dream messages, gratitude, believing in the impossible, thoughts manifesting into reality, visualizations, and affirmations.
3) The Unfoldment of Your Soul Senses--learning the language of the soul--how to achieve mindful stillness, meditation, the clairs (what they are and why they are important and possible indicators of each). (Clairsentience, Clairaudience, Clairvoyance) and the Chakras (internal energy vortexes).
4) The Power of Love--the importance of love and kindness from a soul perspective.
5) The Healer Within--healing within yourself, forgiveness, including forgiving yourself.
6) Breaking Free: Turning the Past into a Bridge for the Future--negative thoughts, fear, worry--what they do to us--realizing these syndromes and breaking free of them
7) Journey of the Soul--reincarnation, wounds of the soul, wake-up calls, respecting another individual's path
8) Soul Living--stepping into your personal soul power
John has also included examples and discoveries of people he has met, known, and taught as well as his own experiences. He includes training exercises and meditations. If you want to develop your psychic abilities, John's book can help you and he also has some CD products to teach you more on psychic awareness (check my other reviews). But if you just want to learn more about the beauty within you and develop your spirituality, John can help you with that too. There is good info here. How far you take it, how much you put into developing yourself spiritually, and how far you progress, well, that's up to you. What I have found is simply like anything else--the more effort you put into developing yourself, the more you get back. (Step one--my opinion--if you have any negative junk in you, get rid of it. It makes it so much easier to progress.)
Update: May, 2008. Just saw John in person at a conference in Hershey, PA. He was absolutely wonderful. He provided a lot of useful information. He also did several readings and he had several people in tears with the information he "read" from their deceased friends/relatives/etc. (Tears are good, folks.) I think he really helped some people address some guilt they had stuffed inside themselves for who knows how many years. John was knowledgeable, funny, and very natural. He was very comfortable to talk to. In other words, he was not uppity. And I believe without a doubt that he is a 100% genuine psychic medium.
In this book, John Holland shares with us Spiritual tools and techniques which, when practiced, enable us to clear away the wreckage of our past so that we can live and create in the clarity of the present. It is in the clarity of the present that our soul and intuition reside. John shares with us personal stories of his own life and how he had run from the truth of his own souls' calling, only to find that--- It Doesn't Stop Calling! Thank God for us he stopped and listened!!
John Holland is one of the most accurate psychic/mediums alive today. He is a fabulous, down to earth, Spiritual teacher and writer. Through his work, dedication, and the power of His soul, he has (and continues to), help countless people to heal and to reunite with their own soul and with the souls of others (here and on the other side).
This book is the kind of book that you will want to keep and use as a reference guide. If you're looking for some great Spiritual guidance that will empower your life, get this book!
Park City, Ut.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Self-Help > Motivational
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation